This section of the website will contain all the latest developments in relation to the school opening.
19th November 2020:
The uniform for Buckton Fields is now ready! It will be available from Easter 2021!
4th November 2020:
- Our Principal recruitment process has started today. The advert is just below!
- Our next Virtual Prospective Parents Evening is on the 11th November at 7pm. Please see the Virtual Events page for more information.
- Principal Advert Buckton Fields
16th September 2020:
- Planning permission granted for the school. We are on track for September 2021 opening
- Virtual Events for Prospective Parents, please see the Virtual Events tab
- Our application and admissions process is open! Please see the Admissions page.
- The DFE have confirmed our opening date as September 2021.
- We are expecting a final planning decision by mid September, which we anticipate will confirm that building work on the school is on track to start in November 2020.
Latest images of proposals for the school
All the feedback from the school consultation with the local community and stakeholders has been received and has been fed into the plans. Thank you to all those who responded.
Confirmed school features.
- School will be modelled on very best of Pineham Barns. There will be opportunities to visit the school in Autumn 2020. Pineham Barns like Buckton will be, was a new school the Trust opened in 2017.
- Food/DT/Science dedicated classroom
- MUGA for PE & Sport
- Breakfast & After school club for our parents and children to use from day 1.
- Two halls, with the latest technology
- State of the art IT, with an IT cafe space where children can do homework as they progress through the school
- Drone technology so our children can study their local area
- A bespoke outdoor provision for our Reception children from day 1